Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cannot for the life of me work pinterest but I like....

I signed up for pinterest cause Little Beth told me to & I am way more tech savvy than her (sorry LB but I am) and I cannot for the life of me do it!!!! So here is what I would "pin":
Small indie movies- first I ever saw was "Ordinary People" & it is still my fav film of all time, but Lars & the Real Girl is a close second.

Broadway...don't even get me started.

Stray Dogs furniture & home goods.

Bond no. 9 Union Square perfume.

The real Union Square & ALL of NYC

Television done weel

Four girls who make me feel unworthy to be their mom

A man who makes me laugh & safe & still calls me baby doll

Friends who make the story of my life worth telling

A stone church

The Cosmetic Market

Dogs who lie at my feet, my head AND my tummy

Reconciliation

Forgiveness

Unlocked doors that neighborhood children just open

A board on my fridge with "we love the Strouds" written by various children visiting

The beach

Fall on Lookout

MOVIES

warm beds

So one day I'll pin it, but for now that will have to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment