Thursday, February 16, 2012

And then there was vomit...

We had an incredibly bumpy ride into Atlanta last night & it really hit poor Beebs. After everyone had dep-planed Beebe began to vomit. The flight attendants were awesome and all vomit was contained. Poor baby praised me for not vomiting myself!

So in one week I did vomit, diarrhea, and urine. There was more vomit in the airport.

For years I have said, "I ran a marathon. I can do anything." Now I am going with the vomit, diarrhea, exploding zits, urine makes me invincible.

Invincible until I re-entered my culture. It has been hard. All day I have thought of Felder, Michela, Hugo...... Once again, I want my heart to stay broken. Broken but maybe with hot water....

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're so real. My first husband used to say that anything that comes out of any orifice of the human body is just disgusting. And, he would gag just saying that.

    ReplyDelete